Absence and Make-up class
- Absences will only be excused and accepted due to personal reasons or illness with prior notice ahead class. Students who committed for make-up classes should finish their classes within 3 months from the day of absences. Failure to notify the school their absences, the missed class will not be rescheduled.
- Ballet students who take one class weekly are permitted for absence once a month while twice for those takes two classes per week. No make-up class will be scheduled for further absences.
- Make-up classes are scheduled for regular ballet classes only.
- Appointment should be made for make-up class with “make-up slip”. Make-up class will not be arranged for suspension.
- Base on the school calendar, mostly public holidays.
- Regular school holidays are Lunar New Year’s Eve to 6th day of the Lunar New Year. No supplementary class.
- All tuition fees are to be paid on monthly basis before the first class of a month.
- An additional $10 will be charged for handling of late payment of tuition fee.
- We accepted tuition payment by cash or crossed cheque to “Clara School of Ballet” with student name and grade at the back.
- All fees paid are neither refundable nor transferable in any cases except cancellation by school.
- Appointed students for performance are required to pay an hourly $50 for extra rehearsal class.
- All students are required to wear our uniformed dress code for classes.
- For new students, all items are purchasable at our reception as necessary.
- Students who committed for examinations should responsible to their own class schedule from the day they submit the examination application form. Examination fees are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Should applicants, for any reason, not able to adhere to the scheduled audition time, they should notify the School as soon as possible. So that alternative arrangement could be made.
- Students should be responsible to their own class schedule. Any change of contacts should be made prior notification to us.
- Students should not bring guests and visitors to school classes. All visits must be arranged officially through our School’s administration.
- Without permission of the School, audio/video recording and photo taking is prohibited on the premises.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the studios.
- Our School will not be responsible for the loss of any property within the School. If necessary, students are permitted to bring along to the studios.
- Students should be prepared for class with neat and proper dance uniforms.
- We will not be responsible for any injury of improper behaviours of the participants in school.